● Support Http/Https to monitor PDU power consumptions and sensor status remotely via Network instead of the presence of the personnel.
● LED digit panel displays power consumption(total current) and IP address.
● Provide circuit breaker to avoid device damaged by power overload.
● Add temperature and humidity sensors ; available for power switch control depending on the changes of environmental temperature.
● Support sequential start to prevent all switches turning on simultaneously.
● Provide multi accounts and passwords for your own setting to manage different power switches.
● Support power schedule to set up appropriate working schedule.
● Warning by Email and SMS to bring environment real-time monitoring and warning come true.
● Record operations and warning messages, user can check messages afterward.
●SNMP (V1/ V2/ V3) and SNMP Trap support.
● Support Web API (JSON format control) and SNMP control. Administrator can develop his own control software.
● Support online firmware upgrade to renew equipment functions.
||ZDL(W) 8 port Series
|Power Plug Set
||ZDL(W) -8A (IEC320 C13)
ZDL(W) -8B (NEMA5-15R)
|Max. Output Current
||15A / ZDL(W) -8B -15Z
16A / ZDL(W) -8B -16Z
20A / ZDL(W) -8B -20F
30A / ZDL(W) -8B -30I
32A / ZDL(W) -8B -32L
||100V-120V / ZDL(W) -8B
100V-240V / ZDL(W) -8A
47 - 63 HZ
||50 - 60 HZ
||0 - 60℃
||0 - 90%
||-25 - 65℃
( -13 - 149℉)
||19-inch standard rack
|445 x 155 x 44 mm
( W x D x H )
|Net weight of the unit
Demonstration of remote power management: